5 Ways J.Carlos Fitlab is Different and Better than Other Fitness Training Studios in SW Portland, OR
1) If you need a place where boredom is not allow, J.Carlos Fitlab studio is for you.The workouts are not boring and they are never the same. Incorporating activities like doing circuits outside (when weather allows) and boxing into the regular routine keeps things fresh.
2) Many fitness studio claim to have small group training. But when you walk in there are 6-10 people. At J.Carlos Fitlab studio small group training means 2-3 people. The small group atmosphere- gives you that individual attention without the focus being on you 100% of the time. And your group mates motivate you to do better.
3) Are you looking for true personalized program? JCarlos and his team delivers time after time. They always knows your struggles. They know that compliance and finding time are huge struggles. But the TTN team is always coming with realistic proven way- such as fitness app, or suggestions for simple workouts to do along the way to help succeed.
4) At J.Carlos Fitlab progress includes keeping you motivated in and away from the studio. They are motivating. J.Carlos is always making suggestions that nudge you in the right direction. After a workout, J.Carlos and his team might suggest: “Hey maybe try a run or hit golf balls, and see how that hip is feeling. Maybe just 5 miles or couple of buckets, nothing crazy.” And that suggestion will stay with me and I’ll find myself running the miles or at the driving range for awhile. When usually I’d feel like I was done after the one workout.
5) J.Carlos Fitlab is a friendly atmosphere. Going there and working out with the group is always a happy place. There is always some silly story or joke being told. It actually would feel like a break from my workday rather than drudgery. Somehow JCarlos and his team attracts other friendly and happy people, or perhaps it’s that he sets the tone. But it’s always a good crowd.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]